Winter Ready - CAMARO6

Finally got the winter wheels and tires on!! Camaro has been sitting in the garage for the past week or so due to snow and cold on the ground, ...

Winter Storage - CAMARO6

Come May it's time to have a little fun, so I unwrap the car and get everything ready. Remote doesn't work; no problem, open the door ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Winter Set up - CAMARO6

I picked up a set of ZL1 wheels I plan on running stock 285/305 size Continental DWS's....some day. Stock SS wheels clear the 1LE brakes.

Winter prep - CAMARO6

Installed winter floor mats. Shovel and scraper in the trunk. I think I'm ready! Awesome glad you found a setup, Northeast Winters can be ...

Documentation on 1LE tires and the cold weather - CAMARO6

2017 Chevrolet Camaro ... Winter Tires for further information on available replacement winter tires for cold climate operation. ... ready to bolt ...

Winter storage more than half over - CAMARO6

That's 119 days in storage. Today is day #64, with 55 to go. Officially, winter is 90 days long, from Dec 21 to Mar 20. Today is day #42 of winter, and this Wed ...

Stock SS wheel/tire for 1LE winter question - CAMARO6

I think I'll be going the stock SS wheel then wrap em in some winter rubber solution. I trying to grab a set of '17 SS wheels for 500 bucks ...

Official Camaro 6 Winter wheel and/or tire thread! - CAMARO6

I have a set of 245/50R18 Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 Run Flat and 18" Sport Edition P5 wheels ready to be installed. I'm just waiting for ...

How to Prep Your Car for Winter Storage... - Camaro5.com

Cover car with a NOAH or similar breathable car cover. Then walk away till spring. :( DO NOT start until ready to drive it again in the spring.

"Winterizing" oil change - CAMARO6

So I've had my 1LE for about 6 weeks. Got the oil changed getting ready for the winter nap (have all the stuff ready to go after reading ...